Molecular Plant PathologistOctober 22, 2018
Laboratory DirectorOctober 22, 2018
Gala Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTC:GLPH) is seeking a Microbiolgist with previous laboratory experience. The Candidate must be familiar with microbial detection by qPCR as well as traditional serial diluting and plating. The Microbiologist reports directly to the Laboratory Director.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform required analyses
- Ensure and work under frameworks of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and ISO 17025
- Provide and establish all proper documentation for best laboratory testing practices & update as necessary and upon request.
- Analyze data via LIMS software for trends to create research reports
- Flexibility, preparedness to adjust to rapidly developing priorities and carry multiple responsibilities in a start-up environment
- Experience with qPCR
- Experience in microbiology
- Experience in molecular biology
- Aseptic Technique
- Media Prep
- Quantitative and Qualitative microbiology experience
- Good pipetting technique
- Bachelor’s in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biology (Required)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Paid Time OFF (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.