Laboratory DirectorOctober 22, 2018
Gala Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTC:GLPH) is seeking an Analytical Chemist with previous hands-on laboratory experience. The Candidate must be experienced with instrumentation such as ICP-MS, HPLC and GC-MS + other industry related equipment for analyte detection of pesticide, residual solvents, potency, mycotoxins, heavy metals & microbes. Candidate must have working knowledge of work flow efficiency from sample receiving to data analysis using LIMS. The Analytical Chemist will work closely with Laboratory Director to execute QA/QC standards and internal audits.
- Analyze compounds using a range of analytical techniques.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting basic data sets and providing summaries.
- Manage workload and time to perform multiple projects effectively, and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed on a timely basis.
- Conduct laboratory operations in a safe manner.
- Conduct laboratory operations following IS017025 standards
- Conduct laboratory operations following GLP standards
- Experience with analytical techniques including, but not limited to: HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP-MS
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proper pipetting technique
Required Experience and Education:
- B.S. (Required)
- M.S. in Analytical Chemistry (Ideal)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Paid Time OFF (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.