Research Technician I (Molecular Biology)October 22, 2018
Molecular Plant PathologistOctober 22, 2018
Research Technician I (Chemistry)
Gala Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTC:GLPH) is seeking a Research Technician I. Under the general supervision of a Senior Scientist, performs laboratory tests and experiments by following established protocols or does so with appropriate instruction. Uses basic science knowledge to learn techniques/methods of the laboratory.
The Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Performs laboratory tests and/or experiments which includes preparation and characterization of organic compounds.
- Operates requisite laboratory equipment and instruments; records data; maintains and makes minor adjustments to equipment.
- Prepares and maintains laboratory equipment.
- Works with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- B.S. or B.E. in materials science and engineering, chemistry, or related field required. (Required)
- Related post-undergraduate work experience necessary.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Paid Time OFF (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.