Research Technician III (Molecular Biology)October 22, 2018
Research Technician I (Molecular Biology)October 22, 2018
Research Technician II (Molecular Biology)
Gala Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTC:GLPH) is seeking is seeking a Research Technician II. Under the general supervision of a Senior Scientist, performs laboratory tests and experiments by following established protocols or does so with appropriate instruction. Uses basic science knowledge to learn techniques/methods of the laboratory.
The Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Performs laboratory tests and/or experiments
- Operates requisite laboratory equipment and instruments; records data; maintains and makes minor adjustments to equipment.
- Prepares and maintains laboratory equipment.
- Works with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Related post-undergraduate work experience necessary.
- qPCR, electrophoresis, basic molecular biology, cloning
- experience with viral vectors a plus
- experience with CRISPR-cas9 a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Plant Biology, Microbiology (Required)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Paid Time OFF (PTO)
- Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.